" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I AM FAT

Yes I'm fat. But I wish some people would refrain from reminding me every single day of my life. I have a mirror. I see myselves everyday. It's not like I'm unaware of it nor do I like it. So why keep stabbing me with painful reminders when I'm already hurting?

Being fat is so difficult. Especially when you're the kind who doesn't eat too much but still are fat and you can't really help it. It makes you miss out on some of the most beautiful things in your life; like being asked to eat by your husband and being asked to take care of your health. It also makes you feel ugly no matter how you dress up.

I am fat. But I am not a food-attacking idleness-loving monster. I work. I eat little. It's not really my fault that I don't lose weight.

Just relieving a very disturbed mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment