" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, December 26, 2011

Stab

It is nothing short of a stab right through your heart when someone you love says something hurtful about you Parents. Be it even a word. Or maybe even the tone of what is said. Ouch. Still hurts.

My umma. Nobody could ever fully comprehend the relationship I have with her or with my dearest Uppa. Hurts me even more that I'm so far away from them. What if I am to never see them again? I will keep hurting till I can see my umma, smile at her and kiss her holding her tight.

Allah grant for my parents your Jannah and grant them long happy lives. Ameen.

3 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum sister, where are you?!? Haha...im waiting on you to post something new...I hope you return soon...Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    (ignore my username haha...its like 6 or 7 years old)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa alaikum musalam. :o you are actually reading my blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

    I hope and pray that you are well. I just stumble across this blog while going through my bookmarks and just thought I would send you salaam all the way from the U.K.

    ReplyDelete