" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Being a wife

Married. Away from home. Living with husband. Being a wife. Or at least as wifey as I can.

Alhamdulillah. It's good. I'm so much better off than I thought I would be. Thanks to Allah Subhanata'ala, thanks to him, my husband. Allah and his love is my strenght right now. May it always be insha Allah.

There is a lot more responsibilities. A lot of getting used-to. More work than I ever did in my life. But hey, this is life. It aint easy. But Alhamdulillah, I'm happy. The pain of missing my mother, father, family, home, the person I used to be, that's there. But somehow, that feeling is not so prominent. It's there, somewhere in the bottom. And I weep or cry when it resurfaces, like I did a few minutes ago. But otherwise, I'm happy.

Appreciation. That's one important thing that everybody needs. He appreciates what I do, Alhamdulillah. But some people on the other hand are like 'You need to be happy, not sad' and 'I miss my mother too, but I live with it'. Words like that anger me so much that it makes me cry, a lot. How many 18 year-olds would do what I am doing? Not many. So a little bit of apreciation for what I am doing would be greatly apreciated instead of infuriating words as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment