" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dream come true

Made a lot of friends here, Alhamdulillah. And I remembered, when I looked at my lil cousin brothers' class photo, I felt such awe to see so many students of different nationalities and races together in one class. It was simply amazing to me. Cause all my life, I have studied in India and you know my classmates are all the same, black hair, black iris, pretty much the same complexion. Indians. And the friends I made here, plus the girls at yesterdays party were were all from different countries. And they were all so different, the way they dressed, the way they wore their hijab, the way they talked, their hair, skin, eyes. Subhana Allah, beautiful. And I came home and thought, this is like a dream come true. I always wanted to be somewhere like that. With people of different races, it's been a dream to make friends with people like that. And Alhamdulillah, here I am fulfilling that dream.

A break from the usual tear stories huh? Sorry I've been so gloomy lately.

Well this is my blog, and I write what I feel like. I write cause it feels like I'm emptying my mind and that's good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment