" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, December 13, 2010

Understanding

Sometimes what you need the most is a little bit of understanding. A little respect for how you feel. Somebody to say; "It's okay, I understand how you feel". It can hurt real bad when that understanding is not there. When somebody is so demanding that their need becomes their only concern. Understandable. But not less hurting.

Modesty is a part of me. I'm so shy that I have been married for over a week and I still can't speak to my Husband right. Doing some things makes me feel like I'm being stripped off my modesty.

I cried. Lots. I'm extra weepy these days. Lack of concern and understanding. Lack of respect for my shyness. Forcefulness. Threat. Was all too much for me. I cried to Allah. HasbiyAllah.

Patience. What's life when it's easy? I keep thinking.

In the morning. I was feeling just about the same. Angrier.

After a while though. Whoosh. All gone. A heartfelt apology can mean a lot.

I was made to cry twice yesterday. The first time, it hurt so bad. Somebody as good as called me fat. If it were anybody else, I wouldn't have cared a bit. But not from this person.

Allah be with me. Help me Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment