" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Allahuakbar

So i ask myself-How can I cheer me up? I could watch a funny movie. I could listen to any of my old favorite music on the interenet. No. Movies dont entertain me like before, Alhamdulillah. And music even though my likeness for them still exists, I dont listen to them anymore, Alhamdulillah again. I could call up a friend who could make me laugh, but I dont feel like. So here's what I will do, am doing-I go to my blog and type my thoughts.

"Verily in remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" Why! Allah Subhanata'ala has the answer for us! Remember him. Thats what I shall do, Insha Allah. How do I remember Allah subhanata'ala? There are so many things I could do. Salah. Quran. Dhikr. Insha Allah, what I have decided to do is learn the 100 beautiful names of Allah Subhanata'ala with meaning. Alhamdulillah, I have memorised the names, but I do not know the meaning of all of them. So I'm thinking, what better way to remember Allah Subhanata'ala than learning all His names which clearly describes Him?! Insha Allah, May Allah help me learn them.

There are other things that I could do too. I have yet to finish reading "Important Lessons for Muslim Women" and "1000 sunan of the Prophet Sallahi Walaihi Wasallam". And the pdf file of "An Ideal Muslimah" sits in my computer inviting me to be read. The pdf file of "A Muslim Marriage guide" also awaits me. I have started a course on learning arabic, I havent even completed the first lesson. Slave of the All-knowing would like me to do that,infact they would like me to do all the above mentioned things. They love Allah, and that's what I love the best about them. Masha Allah.

And the list goes on! Quran translation, I had started off with Al-Baqara on the first day of last Ramadan and havent read it since. Ya Allah, I must defenitely do some reading of the translation, Insha Allah.

Allah be with me. Ameen.

Incredible. How different you feel as soon as you put your trust in ALLAH. Allahu akbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment