" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, September 27, 2010

So human.

Pardon me O reader, for I certainly have been depressing you. How ungrateful to Allah Subhanata'la am I being? He has given me innumerable things. So much that I have to thank and be grateful and accountable to him for! SubhanaAllah! And here I am, going on about this! How ungrateful of me. So human. How easily do we forget our blessings? Forgive me Allah.By Allah, even this is a blessing to me!

How beautiful is Islam. There is no sadness in it. How perfect is that? There is no reason for a Mu'min (believer) to be sad. I lerned that from the Slave of The All-knowing. So why am I sad now? Beacuse I have not attained perfection of faith? Or beacuse I'm a silly 18 year old girl? Insha Allah, I will try not to be sad, I have no reason to be sad, but I am after all, a human. I slip. I fall.

Our beloved Prophet Sallahi Walaihi Wasallam said : "How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and that does not apply to anyone except the believer. If something good happens to him he is grateful and that is good for him, and if some harm befalls him he bears it with patience, and that is also good for him." Verily, how beautiful is that? It is one of those many Hadiths that just makes you overwhelmed with the sheer beauty of your religion and love for your Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment