" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A funny story

As I was listening to Mohammed Al shareef yesterday, he shared a funny story, a model husband and wife. The wife is very beautiful and she says to her husband "Insha Allah, Alhamdulillah we will enter Jannah because Allah has blessed you with a beautiful wife like me and you have been thankful to him. Allah subhanata'ala said the Shakurah will enter Jannah, insha Allah and he tested me with an ugly man like you and I have been patient, and Insha Allah , Allah said the Sabirah will enter Jannah" and I laughed out loud listening to that! SubhanahAllah! Trust Mohammed Al shareef to be the one to make me laugh!

Masha Allah, he's a great lecturer. But I would still prefer listening to those of Slave of the All-knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment