" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Snapped

The exhaustion. The frustration. That feeling. I lie on the bed, in our hotel room, I wince, close my eyes tight and wait for the tears. They came, reluctantly. And then mother, my mother came to me with her words of assurance, and then I snapped, hugging her close and tight, I cried on her shoulders, till she stopped me, joking with me, assuring me.

I wish I knew what they were thinking right now. I wish I could spot traces of regret in their mind. I know they miss me.

Their voice. I need to hear their voice. Listen to them laugh. Hear the smile in that sweetness of their voice. I keep saying their name in my head. Calling. Pleading. So much that they should almost hear me.

I know I said I wouldn't talk of this anymore. But you see, I had to, that was the whole point of the blog.

I always thought I was quite independant. And I am. But yet I need so many people for my mental well-being. Their presence is a necessity for me. Their affection, care, support and love. In true sense it should be a person who requires none of those who ought to be called independant.

No comments:

Post a Comment