" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, September 27, 2010

Why?

Why am I feeling that way, you may ask. Why am I broken? Ho may I explain so that I don't reveal my identity? Impossible. Well, let's just say that something was to happen that hurt me. But it is for Allah. And Allah is with the patient, they said, an ayah I have loved ever since I learnt it. Patience - a quality I always prided myself in having (May ALLAH forgive me-Ameen.), and yet I don't seem to have mastered it, if I had, I wouldn't be hurting now. This hurts, even though I fully understand that it is for good and that InshALLAH, I will be rewarded for this. Because the prophet Sallahi Walaihi Wasallam said that not even the pain of a prick of thorn is borne with patience except that ALLAH Subhanata'ala will expiate the person's sins for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment