" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Turn

Perhaps if I opt a new turn i would feel better? insha Allah. My grandparents were with me today. My gran, she can't walk, i was thinking, how hard must that be? how much must it hurt to have two feet but you cant walk on them? SubhanaAllah. May Allah reward my grandmother for bearing her affliction with patience-Ameen. And i thought, what are my feelings compared to hers? I dont even have a right to feel this. What has happened has happened only for my good, insha Allah, then why am i brooding over this like Allah hasn't given me enough to be happy about?! Asthafirullah. Asthafirullah.

So i decided to not talk about this, or rather post about this when there are so many innumerable things that I could post and that will insha Allah cheer me up. So I opt a new turn. No more pain stories. Optimism. Allah is with me. I believe that with firm conviction. What have I to be sad about when Allah-my Lord, the Creater of the heavens and the earth and of all things between them, the Protecter and Sustainer, the most Merciful and Compassionate is with me?

Feel so much better already. Alhamdulillah.

But that pang. what do I about that pang?

No comments:

Post a Comment