" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Their voice


I heard their voice. They sounded sad. They didn't laugh at all! I couldn't even hear a smile in their voice. They are not making this easy for me. I could hear the sadness in their voice. How I wish I could comfort them! How I wish they weren't sad. It hurts to know that they are sad. But I can only guess, I could never be sure. But I'm positive that they are sad; or could they be? And for what reason? I wish I knew.

I was counting on feeling better after hearing them laugh.

Their voice. There is nothing like hearing their voice. But it is not comforting when they're not happy.

I'm feeling like crying again.

Oh Allah please give us Saboor and fill our hearts with the love for You-Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment