" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Facade

Unlike last time, I can't even put up a facade, I try but this feeling it punches holes in my mask and shows itself-plain and naked on face, in my words. And they read, as from a book, the distress that I'm in.

Laughter- in desperate need of laughter. I wish someone would give me that. Talk to me. Distract me. Give me a break from these thoughts.

I doubt if I even have the strength to put up a facade, bearing this and not being able to let it out seems to have taken up all the strength in me. Broken. In pieces.

How long untill I can laugh a hearty laugh again? I wish this would pass. Its aching all over. Shattering me.

Allah, you are the Giver of all things. Give me strenth. Give me Saboor. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment