" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Missing them

Isn't it funny, that once you start loving somebody in that special way, everything you do reminds you of them, and when you're missing them, like I'm missing my Slave of the All-knowing, it is even more. Like, I was just listening to Muhammed Al Shareef's "How to be an outstanding Husband" and how much that reminded me of them! Reminded me of one evening when I was listening to "How to be an outstanding wife" by the same lecturer, sprawled on the floor of my room and I had told them about it; and they told me "You will be, insha Allah". And yet another evening, "Better than me?" They had asked.

And reciting Surah Ar-Rahman reminded me of them- my favorite Surah, they found it beautiful too, although their favorite is Surah Al-Asr.

It is quite strange that every word they shared with me was simply amazing. Be it a casual "watsup?" I brighten at even that! Such is my love for them. Even when they said something that I completely disliked, I was surprised to notice that I liked them sharing even that with me. I actually enjoyed even a joke they pulled on me! I miss their "Lol'"s. I miss their "Temme"'s. Believe me, you don't want me to go on cause the list is LONG! Because I miss them that bad. Every second that ticks away. Every minute of my day.



Perhaps, reader, you find this laughable. Well, laugh all you want.

"All you want". "You crazy." They told me. "All I want" they said. And I just about flew with pleasure.

I write, but to relieve my mind, so i dont really care if you're laughing at this. But if They were to laugh at this, that is unacceptable, that I won't ignore. "And Allah has put love and mercy between their hearts". Allah has put love and mercy between mine and their hearts-insha Allah. And that Love is inescapable. It is involontary. As natural as blinking your eyes-effortless. So I can't help missing them, longing for them because I love them. Laugh and see if I care.

Oh even saying that reminds me of an instance with them! It was beautiful; how sweetly unexpected they can be at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment