" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reflection

Dear me! I just read an article on IslamQA about Love! And it said Love is a sickness of the heart and that it was only those whose love for Allah Subhanata'ala is week who fall into the trap of Love!

Humiliation. Could it be? I love Allah. There is no doubt upon it! And my love for Allah is not weak! My heart is not week. And I'm not sick. I just love Slave of the All-knowing and I miss them! That is all there is to it.

"Love is the action of the empty heart"- thats what I read. Well, at least now I have a point to tell my girls when they give me the "Loving someone is not wrong" line.

No, it isn't hypocritical of me. Slave of the All-knowing is my fiancé.

No comments:

Post a Comment