" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, September 27, 2010

The worst part and the bright side

The worst part of this whole thing is that it was mostly my mistake, or so I feel, as I always end up feeling; and even worse, its the second time. The concept of learning from your mistakes is something I have yet to grasp.
The bright side- I feel a righteousness about it all, sensible.

It makes me want to share this with somebody, let it all out, the frustration, the pain, but who? There's no one I can say this to. Surely, Allah knows what's in my heart and so I turn to him. Allah loves Al-Muhsinoon. Allah is with me. "...Indeed with hardship comes ease..."-Another beautiful ayah that I love and keep saying in my head. I believe in the promises of Allah Subhanata'ala, this is hardship for me, so indeed, inshAllah, ease will come and I patiently await it. So this, this incident inshAllah, I pray that it will make me a woman of stronger faith and piety-ameen-thats the bright side.

It still hurts like crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment