" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, November 19, 2010

12 days

Wow huh. 12 insha Allah. The day I was shuddering thinking 32 seems like yesterday. Where does time go?

Where are they now I wonder. Shopping. Am I in their thoughts? Do fantasies about me interrupt their train of thought as often as they do to me? Miss you. I am so curious these days. About them. How they will be with me. How we will be together. Our life together, insha Allah. Like garments. Companions. Finding tranquility and pleasure and happiness in each other. Oh Allah, I pray that it be that way, always. Ameen.

So much to do, so little time. My list of things to do before marriage is not even half complete.

I wanna hear from them so bad! It makes me kinda edgy and uncomfortable.

Why is it that you don't miss me? Just you wait till I'm with you, insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment