" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family time

Didn't I tell you that having my brother and family at home would make me more cheerful? Well, they are here! And I am. Alhamdulillah. It's wonderful to have a baby in the house. Those innocent eyes. Little feet and fingers and tender skin that radiates innocence and purity and beauty. Allahuakbar. It is amazing. Allah subhanata'ala's creation. Besides family time always best time. Masha Allah. This brother, unlike my second brother, he isn't occupied with teasing, nagging, bossing over and provoking me all day. There are lots of advices though, some of which are infuriating. He's the big brother in all sense. They both have their own special ways of making me cry and loving me.

Just so you know, I love them both the same way, equally. I thank Allah for my brothers and my love for them. May Allah make it grow many times more. Ameen.

I wanna hear their voice! Now. Why Slave of the All-knowing. Have you forgotten me?

No comments:

Post a Comment