" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beautiful day

Prayed Fajr. Recited Quran. Napped. Breakfast. Shower and then Al-kahf. Alhamdulillah it's been productive so far, beautiful day. I had to go to my school today to invite my teachers and some juniors for the wedding so I thought I'll skip Al-Kahf this Friday because i thought I wouldnt have time but then i thought, this is the week that I'll need the blessing from reading Al-kahf the most, that light that will be with me from this Friday till next because Insha Allah I'm getting married this Thursday. Wow. That's just 5 days away. Do you believe it? 5 days! 5 days. Ya Allah. 5*24=120. 120 hours, approximately, add some more.

So I went to school and I am so glad I did. Alhamdulillah. My teachers were all so pleased. I was SO happy that my high school biology teacher remembered my name! I was great at biology but I was never that much of an active student in her class that it came as a surprise. And my high school English teacher, she was like so stunned! She said in her mind she can only think of me as her 14 year old student, she couldn't believe I was getting married. Same goes for a bunch of other teachers. Most of them said they'll come for sure, insha Allah and that made me even more happy.

And my juniors. They were staring at me like anything! Must have something to do with the fact that I was wearing shocking pink with purple, and amongst too many navy blues that's not hard to miss. And some of them were so happy to see me, and I invited them too. One of them said I have become a 'Gundu' which means FAT. Tut. What a nice thing to say to someone about to get married. Yeah, I really needed to hear that. But honestly, couldn't care less.

Anyway beautiful day. Alhamdulillah.

Miss them though. I almost gave them a ring this morning. It might have even been connected. Guess they are too busy with their arab friends and wedding things. Where can the fiancé fit in? LOL. I better be somewhere in a corner of their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment