" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Never again

Never in my life am I EVER waxing again. NEVER. Oh my GOD it hurt like mad!!!!! I tried so many thoughts to distract me from the pain, 'for my husband' 'to please my husband' 'for Allah' 'SubhanaAllah'. None could keep the pain away. I almost cried like a baby. I tried thinking, if I can't bear this, how am I gonna give birth to babies Insha Allah? I tried thinking, even the prick of a thorn will not go as waste if borne with patience. Even the prick of a thorn. Still couldn't distract me.

Feels like a gaping hole was punched right through the centre of my Hayaa.

The things I do for them. Insha Allah, I just hope it will all pay off, I know that Allah knows my only intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment