" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wept

Oh great, my brother tells them that I am not the least bit tensed. If only he knew!

But who cares about that when they asked of me! Oh to hear them say my name. And their laugh. Sweee-eet.

Was out at a Restaurant for dinner tonight, with everyone. And I have this problem, my skin heats up soon, and freezes soon too. So the air conditioner there I think was a little too cool and my hands were numb from it. So Umma was rubbing my hands and heating them for me. And I got thinking, after I'm married, insha Allah and I am out with my husband and his family who would be concerned about my numb hands? Who would rub them for me? I wouldn't even dare to say it or make it obvious in the first place. And then I thought about mom, how much I'll miss her and her, me. And I wept.

So I proved my brother's words wrong. I am tensed. I just am too busy to make it obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment