" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Missing them

They ask why am I not missing them? What do they know huh? You, my blog, will stay as a proof to all that I felt. And I'm gonna make them read it from word to word, they owe me that much.insha Allah.

Only yesterday I was telling you I was missing them like Crazy!

They wanted me to be patient. This is me being patient. I still have ways which I can use to connect with them, but I don't, not because I don't want to, because I can't. And I imagine doing that so many times a day, twice or thrice I got really close to doing it. Whew. Glad I didn't though. I didn't chose this, it was an obligation. And I wouldn't chose this, if I had the choice, I'm not as strong as they are. But it would seem, I am better when it comes to patience, or am I?

I miss you everyday. If only you knew.

And you know me better than to think otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment