" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unfair

I should be really cheerful and pleased right now. But I'm not, in fact, I'm feeling low and weepy. Why am I this way? Why are they this way? How is this fair? I wish I could tell them how unfair they are being, but I'm incapable of being anything but nice with them. So unfair. I wanna pout at them, push them, playfully.

I want to show my anger to them. I want to tell that how much it hurt. And I wanna tell them how lame their answer is and that it calls for sarcasm. But I can't. And even if I could, what good will it be? It will help nothing, except maybe relieving my mind of all these thoughts.

What funny question they ask! Have they any idea? No. They haven't a clue. Insha Allah, when they read my blog, they'll know, that is one of the reasons why I'm doing in this first place. They gotta know. I hope they won't think I'm crazy.

I need them so much that it makes me wanna cry! I'm not always like this, I told you, some days the need is all but ignorable. But these days, it's so prominent, demanding. It hurts.

And they are not exactly helping me, or are they? If so, it has the opposite effect.

I love you, Slave of The All-knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment