" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unjust anger- subsided

I feel bad about being angry with them. So irrational of me. I can only imagine how hard it must be for them. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe they have it harder than me, because after all, I'm home and with family, Alhamdulillah, but they are far away from home and alone except for friends. I have distraction and they don't. But they have studies, studies and exams which require full attention and a lot of time; I on the other hand have nothing of the sort. But that's so lame of me to say. I should be studying arabic. I should be reading my islamic books. I should be reading the Quran translation. I should be making a huge effort in increasing my Ibadah. I should be making my parents happy. I should be spending time with my sweet mother. I should be cheering the people around me spreading Deen in what little way I can. I should be learning cooking. Yup. That's pretty much my list of things to do before marriage. And that's excluding beautifying myself inside and out and so on and so forth. Insha Allah.

So, I apologize Slave of the All-knowing for my unjust anger. In my head, I even yelled at you; but you can imagine how my yell would sound. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment