" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

They smiled

Did I tell you? They gave me a smile a yesterday. A ":)". And I LOL'd. They humour me. What were they thinking? I wonder. Did they miss me? Or were they just being nice, staying in touch with me? Or were they just letting me know that they are there and they care?

How I wish I had the answers.

I wonder if they did it for me, they needn't have. I'm happy right now. I wish I could let them know that, so they don't have to give in, for me. Turning to Allah helped. Putting my trust in Allah always helps. Alhamdulillah.

Isn't it funny that I'm incapable of showing anger or sadness to them? I had written a few lines in comparison to that way that I feel. Its quite funny, imaginative.

Here I quote them:

"My arms at the ready, I prepare to fight;
I wait for my opponent, my hands clenched tight,
But I see their face, my grip loosen,
My rage melt, as toward me they hasten
And then they smile and all's lost.
My very knees weaken and I can't but surrender"

No comments:

Post a Comment