" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Suprisingly so

I am cheerful. Alhamdulillah. Surprisingly so. I hope it will last long, insha Allah.

There's a little of that pang, a tiny teensy part of it only when I think about the things they said, the love they gave, only then do I feel that pang. Otherwise it's all but surprisingly good. So thanks to Allah, for helping me reach this level. For making this to get to a point which I can not only bear but also be cheerful at the same time. But I've been here before, the point where I could take the silence quite cheerily. So clearly, this will change, I will miss them more and more as days go by and then I would start aching. The same old ache.

But there's hardly days left now, just a little over a month. If I can't endure that much, why do I even consider my selves to be patient? Insha Allah, may Allah be with me.

"Indeed with hardship comes ease". This time, I embrace the hardship, because the ease that will come closely following the hardship is what I want. Insha Allah.

Oh, but I miss them. So bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment