" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pattern

So glad I had thought of asking for that favor. Anything to not go through the broken feeling again. I don't have time to spend in pieces, I need to be whole. Besides, I doubt if I have it in me to go through it again.

I am so grateful to them for doing me that favor. Alhamdulillah.

Do I sense a pattern here? The cycle. How much more time of this silence?

I am not sad. Alhamdulillah, I am happy. But I have this sort of restless feeling. I don't feel right untill I know for sure that they are pleased with me.

A conversation that ends on a not so satisfactory note makes me restless till I can have the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment