" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

When a friend say it

When strangers tell you something you don't like, it is okay, I mean it's a stranger, why would we care? But when someone who knows you very well, a friend, tells you something like that, something they are well aware would displease you or possibly even hurt you, it is SO NOT okay, in fact, it is painful and makes you wonder; "how could they, of all people!"

Isn't the whole point of friendship- affection, support, care, trust and being there for each other? Friends are supposed to assure their friends. I mean to say, in times of need, friends should be a comfort. If they can't, then they are not friends. Some people don't get that but they still consider them as 'Friends'; when they no longer qualify as a friend.

Time is a factor. Time can change people, transform them.

My friends do make me happy, at least, they usually do, my true friends.

Or maybe it is me who has changed? Maybe some of these friends don't cheer me as they used to because of my change? Maybe it's because the friends who make me happy are also my sisters, and we are linked my our hearts-or the belief in our hearts.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment