" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 29, 2010

I need you to obey me

One thing they said hurt me though. "I need you to obey me." When have I not? They said so themselves, they had appreciated it. Even when it was hard, I have only obeyed them. And I try not ask anything of them, and if I do, I regret it the next instant and it makes me feel so bad. I don't like asking for things. From them or anybody else. From them especially. How could they think that I could do otherwise? Or I would do otherwise? They know me better than that.

It's also a bit hurting to think that they couldn't give me the few things that I did ask for.

Told you the sadness had to catch upon me. I feel like crying.

But I love them, and they love me. And so none of this matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment