" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 29, 2010

Angry at them, or not?

Okay, now I'm like really angry at them. So much for being nice; I keep thinking. I'm not being very rational. Love does that to me. I hope this will pass.

Maybe this anger has also a bit to do with them not asking of me not even once on phone with my parents; as they usually do. Hearing my name in their voice does wonders to the way I feel.

Or maybe this is all so wrong. Maybe they are just sad, like I am. Maybe they are sad that they can't connect with me for 33 days as well? Maybe that's why they founf it hard to ask of me? Maybe.

Well then maybe, I'm not angry at them. In fact, I feel concerned. And I long to cheer them.

Oh! There were so many things unsaid! So many questions unasked! There's so much love to give. 33 days of withholding it all and then I pray that it will be beautiful as they said after all this Sabr, insha Allah. May Allah make it so,Ameen.

Conclusion: I'm not angry at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment