" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day with the friend

I spent the day with the friend who make me laugh like crazy a few days ago. We had so much fun. I hadn't laughed like that in ages. Hearty, carefree laugh. Alhamdulillah. Laughed so much that it started aching and caused tears to fill up in our eyes! May Allah Subhanta'ala bless my dear friend. Not everyone can make me laugh like that. And I have a different kind of relationship with this friend. She feels like family. She is one of those very few people to whom I talk freely and frankly; to whom I joke with and tease. I gave her gifts, a book of Duas, (which was given to me by someone for distribution, May Allah reward them, Ameen) a mobile tag (a blue one, her favorite color being blue, and I have the same thing in pink, so it's like a pair) and some chocolates. The Prophet Sallahi walaihi wassallam said exchanging gifts among each other would make us grow in love. SubhanaAllah, how beautiful and true is that?! So when I packed up those things for her, I had this Hadith in my mind, it was a comforting thought. Insha Allah. I'm gonna miss her so. I hope we remain close and intimate forever, Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment