" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 15, 2010

I must be Crazy

I sign in to see them online, I sign out because they are online. I must be crazy.

I know that I can't wish for it, I know it is wrong of me, but still I do, because I can't help it, because I am but an 18 year old in love. I wish they'd give in. But I don't want them to at the same time, because it ain't worth the regret and guilt, but this ain't easy either. I must be crazy.

I wait and wait and wait, from the time I wake up till I fall asleep. I wait. For that tiny icon on my phone, for that flashy red light or soundless vibration while it's held in my hand. I check my phone every now and then, hoping, anticipating the little icon and the flash of red light or the vibration. A new mail, get it? And every time it happens, I hope it's them but I also brace my selves for the disappointment that I know will follow. And then I wait again. I must be crazy.

Oh I just love their voice. I wanna hear them speak to me so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment