" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Whispers of Satan

Temptation. Otherwise whispers of satan. I know that satan is the culprit. I can almost hear him whispering in my ear. I can sense that momentary lapse of rationality where I'm in a dilemma and then either I listen to him or I don't.

I remember my brother telling me this, just think about it, he would tell us. You can hear the satan whispering in your ear. I never believed him then. Of course we can't hear satan. But if we stop to think an instant before we do anything whether right or wrong or good or bad, we can hear him.

Like when you're gonna pray, you've done the ablution and you're gonna pray, but you think of doing something else before the prayer, it might be something as random as checking your fridge or answering your voice mail, what he wants is for you to delay your salah and that he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment