" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Expectancy

Oh yeah, this definitely is a cycle or so it would seem. Well at least I don't have to go through that empty feeling again! Whew. That's a relief. Insha Allah, Alhamdulillah.

This is way better. I can totally take this silence. Maybe a little bit of expectancy isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's that which makes all the difference. Expectancy gives hope. Maybe it is the lack of it which makes things hard and unbearable.

Yes, sometimes I tend to make no sense at all.

I so love them! They make me so happy. Alhamdulillah. They have made this easy for me, they always did, before too. I am so thankful to them.

But sigh, I miss them. I miss them so bad. And I wanna hear from them. I want their love. I want it. I need it. I wanna love them.

How many more days? 47? Insha Allah.

47? 47!! Oh my God. I made the mistake of adding a 10 more days to that yesterday! And I count again and it's 47! Insha Allah. I have so much to do.

Allah be with me. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment