" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Monday, October 4, 2010

Time

Time. I can never keep to time. I am never on time. I can never keep a scehdule and stick to it. I can never sleep early. Somehow, for no reason I end up staying up real late and therefore I wake up late. Alhamdulillah, most of the time I manage to wake for Fajr and sleep soon after the prayer, sometimes after a bit of Quran recitation. But I can't keep going with this. I need to keep to time. Idleness-my BIG enemy. What do I do to get rid of it? There is so much to do and there is so little time, I can't goof around like I used to. I take up so much time to do anything and everything. The weird thing is, I could change if I tried. So then why don't I?

I'm a fast runner. When my friends and I take strolls around our school grounds, I used to pull them all to race with me, and I would win everytime, inspite of the others being slim and tall; figures better suited for athletics. Hmm, maybe I could race Slave of the All-knowing one day, insha Allah, that would be cool, I would beat them big time!

Time- as I was saying, I can't afford to let it go by, must make use of it. GOT TO.

Having a Blackberry is a problem. I tend to browse in it whenever my hands are free, especially now, what with the blogging and facebook. I'm addicted to this little gadget.

Insha Allah, I pledge to go to sleep early tonight. 11:00 pm at the latest. And insha Allah, I'll wake for Fajr, pray, recite Quran and do productive things all day. Insha Allah. Allah be with me. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment