" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ouch

"I need you to obey me". Ouch.

Okay maybe I'm letting Satan get to me. I can hear him whispering all sorts of things that gets me angry at Slave of the All-knowing. But no worries, I'm incapable of showing it, which angers me further. Auzu billahi mina shaitani rajeem.

Maybe I am a little angry at them; with good reason. Annoyed would be the word.

Asthafirullah.

"He hears duas, doesn't he?" They had asked a very long time ago. Yes He does. He hears everything. Allah, He hears duas. Did they know that I had made dua to Allah even last night, in fact, it was a longer dua than usual, to forgive me and them, to help us not to repeat our mistakes and to not let Shaitan come between us, to keep Shaitan away from us. I prayed to Allah, to give us both the strength to do what is right. And SubhanAllah, Allahuakbar, He did. Allah heard me. The As-Sami. So how can they tell me that they need me to obey them. When I was ever willing to do that, even if it wasn't easy, sometimes even uncomfortable. Even when I prayed in favor of that. The best thing is Alhamdulillah, I never had to put any effort in obeying them, it came off naturally, there was no choice but to obey them.

Now that statement mentioned at the start or rather the repetition of it in my head, can make me a little angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment