" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things to do before marriage, insha Allah

Tonight, while I was in car, travelling, I made a few Niyats. I made Niyat insha Allah, to work harder on the things I have to do before marriage. I had prepared a list, starting from 'Getting closer to Allah and increasing Ibadah, to things like 'Learn cooking and arabic' and things like 'Excercise patience and maintain Hayaa in speech and behavior'. There are a lot more items on the list, trust me, not all of them have to be mentioned here. Insha Allah. May Allah help me fulfill those things. I also made a Niyat to make the best use of my time home, make the most of my singledom, as one of my best friends recently adviced. Insha Allah.

I pray that Allah will be with me. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment