" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Friday, October 29, 2010

Unfair

I'm getting more and more annoyed at them as hours pass by and I don't know why! I wish I didn't! This has got to change. This feeling has got to pass. Maybe if I could just hear them say my name in their beautiful voice...I gotta wait till then.

But when something they said pops into my mind, it makes me smile my widest. And then my love for them is all in my head.

But when I remember something else they said, like that answer they gave me which I found so lame or like 'I need you to obey me'. Then I'm annoyed and it fills my eyes with angry tears.

But this is all so unfair of me. I couldn't bear to stay angry at them. I can't. Because I love them so. Because I know they need my love and I yearn to give all of mine to them.

And I miss them. I miss their love. 33 days of this? Allah help me. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment