" It's not easy to hold it in inside;
nor is this silence I willingly abide,
so I let my words through these pages ride"

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New found blessing

I absolutely love it when they enjoy something I say.

I just remembered something I had told them a long time ago on a beautiful night; and they sounded so amused. They even said so, once. And they had admitted more than once that they were missing it.

I never actually considered my humor sense a blessing. I could crack smart jokes, I could get back at people who joked with me, I could make them laugh; just that I can do that only after I reach the point where I put aside my invisible barrier, let the person inside and be friends with them. I took a little secret credit in my humor sense but I never really thought it could be beneficial. Now that, insha Allah, I have someone to please, and they thanks to Allah think I'm amusing, I could actually earn Allah Subhanta'la's pleasure by being hilarious! Alhamdulillah.

New found blessing - good old talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment